News Releases from Internal Medicine Meeting 2017
- 3/31/17 - Internists say it is time for real solutions for U.S. health care system
- 3/31/17 - Internists discuss the Quality Payment Program; share implementation experiences
- 3/30/17 - Internists recommend how to prevent and treat substance use disorders
- 3/30/17 - Internists say patient care needs to come before paperwork
- 3/30/17 - New tool helps internists prepare for the Quality Payment Program
- 3/30/17 - Annals of Internal Medicine Publishes Annual 'Updates' in Internal Medicine
- 3/29/17 - Annals and ACP announce recipients of Junior Investigator Recognition Awards
- 3/28/17 - ACP says excessive administrative tasks negatively impact patient care
- 3/28/17 - ACP issues recommendations to prevent and treat substance use disorders
- 3/27/17 - ACP celebrates Herbert S. Waxman Chief Resident Teaching Scholarships winners
- 3/27/17 - ACP announces winners of National Abstract Competitions
- 2/15/17 - Nation’s largest annual gathering of internal medicine doctors meets in San Diego
- 2/15/17 - Herbert S. Waxman Clinical Skills Center provides hands-on learning in San Diego
- 1/6/17 - ACP Honors Outstanding Contributions to Medicine in Annual Convocation Ceremony
An Opportunity for the Media
Health care journalists can report on a broad array of clinical and policy topics and interview expert physician leaders at Internal Medicine Meeting 2018, the annual scientific meeting of the American College of Physicians, in New Orleans, LA, April 19-21 (Thursday through Saturday) at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
More than 6,000 doctors, allied health professionals, and medical students from around the world will be at Internal Medicine Meeting 2018.
Press attendance is subject to ACP's media policy, which will be available in the fall.